- ErblühTee balls of white tea that unfold into artistic blossoms when infused
- Exquisite taste with fine blossoms of rose, jasmine, lavender, hibiscus and marigold in 6 varieties: White Affair, Solstice, Blossom Rain, Silver Wedding, Jewel Drop and Gold Queen.
- Bulk pack with 36 or 72 ErblühTee balls in 6 variations, individually sealed in foil
ErblühTee "White Tea" Bulk Pack
44,90€ – 84,90€
We, a young owner-managed family business, see ourselves less as a classic problem solver of everyday items, rather it is our passion to create products that manage to surprise you and bring a smile to you or the recipient. Because it was not expected that a tea infusion could be as exciting as that of our ErblühTee. The recipient could not have guessed that the tea tastes fantastic and looks so enchanting in the small pot, because he or she had never seen ErblühTee before.
Learn that a thermo-teamaker is so much more than an ordinary "tea maker".
We get all this positive feedback and anecdotes every day. Thank you, because that's what drives us to keep creating products for you that give you such great pleasure.
The Erblüh tea offers the connoisseur an extraordinary experience: inside the ball is an artfully bound exotic blossom. However, the ball only reveals its secret when it is placed in a vessel with boiling hot water. It slowly begins to open and at the end of the infusion, the embedded blossom emerges, richly shaped and colourful.
Almost everything about this tea is handmade. Only a few so-called master binders are allowed to bind the dried white tea leaves into a ball shape, because the knowledge of this rare art is strictly guarded. Thus, the ErblühTee remains a valuable rarity of China.
The White Tea
ErblühTee consists exclusively of white tea. Because of its velvety soft and very mild taste as well as its unmistakable light aromas, this white tea is one of the noblest teas in the world.
Only the unopened, particularly aromatic shoots of the "Big White Tea Bush" that grows in China are used. This tea is handpicked and produced extremely gently. As a result, it retains a relatively high proportion of polyphenols. Like the black and green teas, the mild-tasting white tea is tea-infused.
- Step: Boil water and immediately pour into glass carafe. Please note: In contrast to green tea preparation, the use of boiling hot water is necessary here to ensure optimal opening of the ErblühTee balls.
- Step: Carefully place the ErblühTee ball in the water and marvel...
- Step: Please note the recommended infusion time. 2-3 infusions are possible, which will vary in flavour intensity.
The varieties / variations
White tea with jasmine flower cord
White tea with marigold blossoms
White tea with jasmine flower bow
White tea with blossoms of rose (Centifolia)
White tea with marigold and peony blossoms
White tea with blossoms of rose (Damascena) and jasmine
White tea (min. 95%), flowers (1-5%) of peony, marigold, rose (damascena, jasmine, rose (centifolia).
ErblühTee contains tea. Store in a cool and dry place
Scope of delivery:
- 36/72 Blossom Tea White Tea