- ErblühTee balls of green tea that unfold into artistic blossoms when infused
- Exquisite taste with fine flowers of hibiscus, marigold, jasmine, rose and elder in 6 varieties: peach, lemon, mango, strawberry, raspberry and cherry.
- Bulk pack with 36 or 72 ErblühTee balls in 6 variations, individually sealed in foil
ErblühTee "Green Tea" bulk pack
44,90€ – 84,90€
We, a young owner-managed family business, see ourselves less as a classic problem solver of everyday items, rather it is our passion to create products that manage to surprise you and bring a smile to you or the recipient. Because it was not expected that a tea infusion could be as exciting as that of our ErblühTee. The recipient could not have guessed that the tea tastes fantastic and looks so enchanting in the small pot, because he or she had never seen ErblühTee before.
Learn that a thermo-teamaker is so much more than an ordinary "tea maker".
We get all this positive feedback and anecdotes every day. Thank you, because that's what drives us to keep creating products for you that give you such great pleasure.
The Erblüh tea offers the connoisseur an extraordinary experience: inside the ball is an artfully bound exotic blossom. However, the ball only reveals its secret when it is placed in a vessel with boiling hot water. It slowly begins to open and at the end of the infusion, the embedded blossom emerges, richly shaped and colourful.
Almost everything about this tea is handmade. Only a few so-called master binders are allowed to bind the dried white tea leaves into a ball shape, because the knowledge of this rare art is strictly guarded. Thus, the ErblühTee remains a valuable rarity of China.
The green tea
A new creation ErblühTee, made from fine green tea, bound with
colourful flowers, such as elderberry, hibiscus, jasmine, rose and marigold.
Extra fruity flavoured with mango, strawberry, cherry, lemon, raspberry and peach.
The flowering teas from Creano unfold their full beauty when brewed in a teapot. The flowering tea balls contain naturally incorporated flowers that not only release the aromas of fine teas in the hot water, but also allow beautiful blossoms to bloom.
- Step: Boil water and immediately pour into glass carafe. Please note: In contrast to green tea preparation, the use of boiling hot water is necessary here to ensure optimal opening of the ErblühTee balls.
- Step: Carefully place the ErblühTee ball in the water and marvel...
- Step: Please note the recommended infusion time. 2-3 infusions are possible, which will vary in flavour intensity.
The varieties / variations
- Creano Strawberry (green tea, jasmine blossom & rose, strawberry flavour)
- Creano Cherry (green tea, hibiscus & elderflower, cherry flavour)
- Creano Peach (green tea, marigold & jasmine blossoms, peach flavour)
- Creano Mango (green tea, hibiscus flower & marigold, mango flavour)
- Creano Lemon (green tea, rose & jasmine blossoms, citrus flavour)
- Creano Raspberry (green tea, hibiscus blossoms & jasmine, raspberry flavour))
Green tea, flowers of hibiscus, marigold, jasmine, rose and elder, flavour (peach, lemon, mango, strawberry, raspberry, cherry.
ErblühTee contains tea. Store in a cool and dry place.
Scope of delivery:
- 36/72 Pack ErblühTee Green Tea