- Glass jug with stainless steel lid and stainless steel strainer in a timeless design, holds 1000ml, approx. 3-5 cups
- Ideal for preparing loose tea, herbal tea, fruit tea, tea bags, tea flowers, coffee, iced tea, juices and spritzers
- Robust and heat-resistant borosilicate glass, 100% dishwasher-safe, chemical-free and neutral in flavour
- Extra fine sieve, retains even the finest tea particles, 100% drip-free thanks to special spout
Creano teapot with strainer insert made of glass 1.0 litre - Glass teapot with stainless steel strainer and lid - Ideal for preparing loose teas - drip-free
We are a young, owner-managed family business that specialises in creating products that are designed to surprise you and bring a smile to your face or that of the recipient. Our ErblühTee is a perfect example of this - a tea infusion that is so exciting and delicious that it surprises everyone who sees it for the first time.
Our Thermo-Teamaker is more than just an ordinary "tea maker". We receive positive feedback and anecdotes every day, which inspire us to continue creating products that give you great pleasure.
The Creano glass teapot 1.0 litre with stainless steel lid
Our non-drip glass teapot with integrated stainless steel strainer and stainless steel lid has been specially designed for preparing loose tea. It fulfils all the requirements for bringing out the visual and flavourful magic of loose tea.
With the integrated stainless steel strainer, the pot can also be used universally for tea bags or blooming teas. It is made of heat-resistant borosilicate glass and a high-quality stainless steel filter. It is suitable for use on a teapot, in the dishwasher and microwave.
- Integrated stainless steel sieve
- Shatterproof stainless steel lid
- Suitable for dishwasher, microwave (without sieve and lid) and teapot
- 100% drip-free
This Creano teapot is unique due to its manual production. Only high-quality and heat-resistant borosilicate glass is used for the mouth-blown glass teapot.
- Use as a jug with filter: Once the tea has steeped, remove the lid and take out the filter. Then place the lid back on the opening of the glass teapot.
- Pot without filter for tea bags: Remove the stainless steel filter before brewing.
Scope of delivery:
- Glass teapot with integrated stainless steel strainer 1.0 litre and stainless steel lid