Creano wooden gift box ErblühTee 12er "White tea
- OFFER: Tea flowers gift set with 12 different tea roses - White tea. Our offer for real tea lovers comes in an attractive & noble wooden box as gift packaging.
- FEATURES: Each Blooming Tea blossom can be poured up to 3x - and thus results in approx. 1.5l tea each for true connoisseurs. The mild white tea is sweetly complemented by marigolds, peonies, jasmine blossoms and roses. Due to its high quality and low content of bitter substances, the tea tolerates long brewing times and guarantees an extended visual experience.
- QUALITY: Creano ErblühTees are a branded product of the very best quality. We attach great importance to the quality of the tea, blossoms as well as the function and appearance. As a member of the German Tea Association, we stand for the greatest possible product safety and are subject to the "Code of Conduct".
- GIFT: An ideal gift for women e.g. for a birthday, Mother's Day, Valentine's Day, Christmas or Easter. Unlike a bouquet of flowers, a tea flower usually creates great amazement coupled with a childlike joy as soon as the tea ball opens in the pot.
- OUR SATISFACTION GUARANTEE: Do not hesitate to contact us. For any problems, our friendly and competent customer service will be at your disposal and find a satisfactory solution with you to 100%!
The ErblühTee offers the connoisseur an extraordinary experience: Inside the ball is an artfully bound exotic flower. However, the ball only reveals its secret when it is placed in a vessel with boiling hot water. It slowly begins to open and at the end of the infusion, the embedded blossom emerges, rich in form and color.
Almost everything about this tea is handmade. Only a few so-called master binders are reserved to bind the dried leaves of white tea into a ball shape, because the knowledge of this rare art is strictly guarded. Thus, the ErblühTee remains a valuable rarity of China.
The White Tea
The ErblühTee consists exclusively of the white tea "Yin Zhen", which is also called "Silver Needle". The name (German: Silbernadel) is derived from the silvery shimmering hairs of its leaf tips. Because of its velvety soft and very mild taste as well as its unmistakable light aromas, this white tea is one of the noblest teas in the world.
Only the unopened, particularly aromatic shoots of the "Big White Tea Bush" growing in China are used. This tea is handpicked and produced extremely gently. As a result, it retains a relatively high proportion of polyphenols. Like the black and green tea, the mild-tasting white tea is tea-infused.
Step 1: Boil water and immediately pour into glass carafe. Please note: In contrast to green tea preparation, the use of boiling hot water is necessary here to ensure optimal opening of the ErblühTee balls.
Step 2: Carefully put ErblühTee ball into the water and be amazed...
Step 3: Please note the recommended infusion time. 2-3 infusions are possible, which will vary in flavor intensity.
The varieties / variations
White affair (White tea with jasmine flower cord)
Solstice (White tea with marigolds)
Silver wedding (white tea with jasmine flower bow)
Blossom Rain (White tea with flowers of rose (Centifolia)
Gold Queen (White tea with flowers of marigold & peony)
Jewel Drops (white tea with flowers of rose (Damascena) and jasmine)
White tea (min. 95%), flowers (1-5%) of peony, marigold, rose (damascena), jasmine, rose (centifolia).
The Creano ErblühTee wooden box
The 12 ErblühTee balls in 6 different variations are packed in a stylish wooden box, which makes the tea experience from the first moment something very special. The stability of the closures and hinges ensures use even after the tea has been consumed and can be refilled as desired with refills of ErblühTee balls. A decorative use offers itself as well...
1 Creano ErblühTee wooden box
12 Creano ErblühTee balls in 6 different variations
Ingredients / Ingredients
White tea (min. 95%); flowers (1-5%) of peony, marigold, rose (damascena), jasmine, rose (centifolia).